Monday, April 12, 2010

When Good birds go bad

(Bradford)
This is how I feel about you, Provo. Its a good bird, but it has gone bad. Or in other words, I am sick of it. I feel like I am having an anxiety attack all day, until I get home to our apartment. Its funny how birds work out. I thought I would of fit in great down in happy valley, with ice cream shops and churches, what more could you ask for right? Yet as I spend more and more time up in Salt Lake City, I feel more and more at home. Maybe its cause my wife is up there? k thats probably the answer, but still. Don't take this too hard Provo, but Salt Lake is a much better bird.
Ps, I found this picture on Google when I typed in "bad bird"

4 comments:

  1. Bradford, I soooo agree with you. except my husb is in provo, too.. We both want out. And we're coming to live with you two(in the same complex) this is not a joke. find me a way in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is not zach.. its liz.. identity crisis happening here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh heavens. I feel ya. I can't wait to get out of here. That picture is the darlingest thang.

    ReplyDelete