Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats going on in my life

Our Halo Fort
Hunter got his Bear!
Marquel and our friend that we don't know

(Bradford)
SO I haven't written for a good while now cause I've been thinking what I want to write about. I still haven't come up with anything, but I am just going to write whats going on to fill the time. Since sunday, Ness and I have been babysitting my siblings. We have done lots of fun activities like making a lego movie, painting our faces for the jazz game, the zoo, and building a sick halo fort. It is Ness' finals week so I have been in charge of the kids while she focuses on school. This being the case, Marquel and I have watched ET at least 4 times a day. Turns out ET is a really good show!
Also, While we were driving I saw a car get pulled over by two bike cops.
Well, I can't think of what else to write about. Im gonna go wake up my cute wife.
Peace, Love, The Gap


3 comments:

  1. You're the coolest brother ever. Holy cow. That sounds like a blast. You guys are awesome. Let's get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Derek and Amanda. You guys are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Bud.....what lucky kids! And potty training to boot!

    ReplyDelete