Friday, April 16, 2010

Lost





(Bradford)
So, just to preface this, I should be studying for my marriage prep exam right now, but seeing as this blog deals with marriage and that I am already married, I do not need to prepare any more.
I have been debating if i should write about this or not for a good while. And by a good while I mean, like 3 days. As my wifey knows, we are approaching the end of season 5 of 'Lost'. Season 6 is on tv right now, therefore we will not be getting lost any more until december. december. lame right? We are going to be watching the season finale tonight and that will be the end of this chapter in my life for 9 months...I really don't know where I am going with this blog, but I needed to write a tribute to 'Lost'.
For those who have yet to get lost in this captivating series, I would highly recommend it. But you must do as i did it, from start to finish. you cannot start up in season 4 and expect to get lost in it, you need to start from the very first crash. Then pay particularly close attention to Sayid. he is way more hardcore than Jack Bauer. Although I have to say my favorite character was Mr. Eko. but some lame writer decided to do something lame. (I can't reveal what happens)
Anyways, this blog is going no where, But i am. im going to take the marriage prep exam and see if I am ready for marriage. Lets hope I am, or else I feel really bad for Nessa.

2 comments: