Thursday, April 15, 2010

The past five months: August - Novemeber

(Jenessa)

A few nights ago Bradford and I were talking about what we want to use this blog for. We decided we wanted it to be an electronic journal where we can document what is going on in our crazy lives! We both kept great journals while Bradford was on his mission, but since he's been home, we have not done so hot. So through this blog, we are recommited to write down what is going on in the lives of Bradford and Jenessa!



I hate to admit it, but since Bradford got home on August 22, I have not written in a journal at all...so bad! So here is a very very brief description of what has been going on...



Like I said, Bradford got home in August and you could say we picked up right where we left off. He left the week after he got home from his mission to go to school at BYU. I started my first semester at the U after going to USU for two years. We both had amazing experiences during our two years apart, but being back together is 10 times better. We dated for a couple months, then on November 6, Bradford proposed in Central Park! It was so incredible! New York is my very favorite place (other than powell) and so it was so special that we got engaged in beautiful Central Park. Lucky for us, Bradford's mom was there so we have fabulous pictures! I am so grateful for that because honestly it is still kind of a blur and I can't remember much. After we got engaged we went to a nice dinner with Bradford's mom and step-dad, then we saw "In the Heights" on Broadway (which if you have not seen...SO GOOD). It was so much fun. Here are some pictures of the proposal and a few shots after...




















No comments:

Post a Comment