Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Past Five Months: November - March

This is going to be an extremely general post about what went on in our lives between the time we got engaged and the time we got married...

Although being engaged was kind of fun, it got way lame at times. During those months Bradford would commute from Provo to Bountiful every Saturday night after work and then head back to school Sunday night or early Monday morning. It was so annoying only being able to see each other TWO days a week! Some weeks we would find reasons to meet up halfway or make the drive to Provo or Bountiful, it was way hard though. So even though being engaged and planning the wedding was fun, being married is SO much better!!

We have been married for a little over a month now and I can honestly say I still think about our wedding because I loved it so much. The temple was amazing, the day was beautiful, and I may or may not still be obsessed with our reception. I loved it. Once my photographer gets me the edited pictures, I'll post some on here. It was the most incredible day though and it made on-and-off dating for 4 years, two years away from each other, and a four month annoying commute totally worth it!!! We love March 19! After the wedding we were very lucky and got to spend a week in Hawaii which was amazing to say the least. I had never been to Hawaii so it was so fun to be in a new place with my HUSBAND! It was nice to get back to reality and get our lives started though. We love being married. So there ya go...The past five months in a serious nutshell. I'm going to be a much better journal keeper now so I can remember details, not just the general overview.

Ta Ta for now...Look forward to Bradford's next entry since we seem to be taking turns posting...

No comments:

Post a Comment