Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentines Day/Love Month

Bradford and I celebrated our first Valentines Day when we were 14. He got me flowers and a Yellowcard CD, I got him a BYU blanket (which we still use almost daily) and Mountain Dew. During high school, we always managed to be broken up on Valentines, which is weird because we dated way more than we didn't, but our break-ups always covered February 14. Junior year he brought me over a single rose, if that counts. While Bradford was on his mission we sent each other V-day packages, but we still weren't together to celebrate. Last year Bradford was at BYU so we had our own V-day because we couldn't get together for the real day. I guess that one kind of counts. But this year, 7 years later, we finally get to celebrate Valentines together on Valentines Day. Needless to say, I'm excited.

I will do another Valentines post later because it is the month of love and there are many many things I love!

Oh, and a shout out to my friends Shelly and Roxanne...They both are newly engaged!! Shelly is getting married May 10 (my b-day) and Zan on May 27th. They are both marrying Bountiful boys. That means that 5 of my 7 roomies and best friends married BHS boys (some older, some our same age). A little weird if ya ask me! Anyways, congrats!!

Love,
Jenessa

No comments:

Post a Comment