Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Race unlike any other...

Alright Team, February 20th is only two Sundays away. You know what that means right? 11 Teams, 1 prize. A race that takes you around the world.

It is a race unlike any other.

This is the Amazing Race.



Ness and I watch it over at my sister Natalie's house. It has become our favorite thing to do. We recently Netflix'd season 1 and I definitely predicted the winner. The Lawyers took it all. This time, us, Nat and James, and Blake and Linds are putting money on our teams. Now is my chance to clench my victory. If I win, I will be buying a new pair of Free's.

This Season, the teams have raced previously, but were eliminated due to unfortunate events. They have been brought back and given a second chance. Now comes the crucial time where we pick the team that will win it all. Last season I pick Gary and Mallory. Father and daughter. Mallory was Miss Kentucky in 2009. They are a great team FULL of energy. I feel loyal to them and everything, but honestly, I don't think they have it in them to win. But they still may get my bet. (Remember, Free's are on the line) The other team I am contemplation is Zev and Justin. Here is the kicker, Zev is autistic. Back in Season 15 they were a solid team, but got eliminated due to one of them losing their passport.

Now comes the praying and contemplating which team to put my money on.
You'll know where to find us every Sunday night.
Over at my sister's
eating popcorn
Not doing homework
holding Madison
wearing my Robin Hood shirt
Watching
The Amazing Race.

-The Gap

6 comments:

  1. I WANT IN!! PS go for Mallory again. Don't think they'll win, but it would be a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, the gloves are off this season. I am in it to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flight Time and Big Easy are gonna win it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to be there for the first one, we are doing a draft. I think we are doing a $10 buy in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bud, you are so darn cute. Love your writing.

    Have fun at the Gatter's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 days and counting! Let the games begin. Bring some N-squared!

    ReplyDelete