Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love post #2

Alright, I apologize for my last cheesy post, but it had to happen.

Today is love day #2. Just to clarify, my love posts go in no particular order, besides the first one obviously.

So today, I love traveling.

Why you might ask? Well, because on August 6 we leave from SLC and 24 hours later we land in Rome, Italy. We will spend 10 days exploring Italy and all it's glory. We will then fly from Venice to Paris and spend our last three days exploring the city of love.

Me and husband, two weeks, Italy and France...Can you say perfect?

So that is why I am especially loving travel at this moment. Six months and counting!

Love,
Jenessa

3 comments:

  1. That's so romantic. I am so jealous. Are people trying to talk you out of it at all? If so, don't let them. It'll be so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually everyone we have told so far has been encouraging it. They were telling us to do it while we are young and don't have many obligations. So others have been very motivating! We are very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous. Do I fit in your suitcase?

    ReplyDelete