Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ramblings of a kindergarten teacher/student/intern...

Something is taking over my body and driving me a little crazy. This little something I like to call a mixture of stress and busyness (if that is even a word). The combination of work, interning, and school is creating this weird/emotional person that I don't quite want to claim as myself.

The other day I found myself reading a blog that I found through a friend and I was just bawling while reading it. That is not like me at all! I am this pathetic mess right now because all my stress is releasing itself through tears.

Luckily, I married a very patient man. He laughs at me sometimes, but most the time he helps me put things in order to not feel so overwhelmed. He is very good to me. I do feel bad for him though because we see each other for about 40 minutes after work, then once I get home from class around 8:30 or 9. If anyone would like to volunteer to make him dinner that would be great. Our frozen chimichangas can only go so far. Poor guy. We love Tuesday nights though because my class that night hasn't started yet so we head to our local Alberto's and get a burrtio and free horchata. We love Tuesdays.

Don't worry, I am in a meditation and stress class right now so hopefully my daily meditations start to make a difference soon. My professor swears on his life that meditation is the key to a peaceful life...we'll see. Life is so much fun, just a little crazy right now. Come June 20, i'll be a new woman...who makes dinner :)

Love Always,
Jenessa

P.S. I have to post about this...While I do homework, Bradford writes "Thank You" cards so he is being productive as well. Isn't he great? The answer is yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment