Saturday, May 29, 2010

Alright, So...The honeymoon

Basically I was just jonesing to post something...So here is a few pictures from our honeymoon

Salt Lake Airport the day after the wedding. Our flight left at like 6 so we were up at the crack of dawn. The peanuts on the plane helped wake me up.

This is where we were for a week. Way better than commuting to Provo. Instead, We just commuted to the bar for pina colada's.
Wow
At the resort. To be honest, we did nothing. We woke up, went to the beach, ate, went to the pool, ate, watched the Colbert Report, and ate. That was the week. The best week ever
Cute Wife...
Dinner at a local restaurant. Way fun. It was sweet, they would have local musicians come in and play which was my favorite part. Reviewing over this...Why am I still here in Utah? Hawaii is so much better.
Well, guess I'll go enjoy Friends and clean up a bit till my wife gets home from work.
The Gap
Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment