Monday, June 28, 2010

Horror story come to life.


Recently we have been having a problem with intruders in our house. By intruders I mean enemies, and by enemies I mean spiders. Creepy little buggers that seem to love our shower, which, aside from the bed, could be the creepiest place to have them. Im sure im not the only one who imagined a spider coming out of the shower head and landing on you. So in defense of these bums, We got spider traps. The one where they have glue in the center so they get stuck and die. We put one right next to the shower drain predicting that that is where they are coming out of since we just got new windows in the bathroom. They seemed to have sense our defensive move and decided to stop showing up for a couple of days..
Until last night.
I was going to get in the shower, when I saw one in the tub. I have to give this guy credit, he evaded our trap we had set for him and was waiting for me to get in to strike. I, being the more evolved being, moved the trap right next to him, forcing him to walk in. One leg. Two leg. Then all the legs were caught in the glue. I, with a victorious smile, picked up the trap and put it in the sink while I showered. I couldn't help but make a gloating grin at the spider as I stepped in. He, with vengeance in his eyes, glared back at me. The shower curtain was closed and I leisurely took a shower. Stepping out, My eyes immediately went to the trap. To my dismay and horror, he was no longer in the trap, and no where to be found. We now enter the bathroom in fear of his counter-attack, which may be as quick as the German's counter-attack on the British on Sunday. However, we know who will win, this battle has happened before.
The Gap
Ps I specifically got a picture of a cartoon spider from google because all the real spiders where too creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment