Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gettin' Down and Chalky

So the past while my sweet wife has been an intern for the Foster Care foundation. She has basically been put in charge of the Chalk Are Festival. I have had a negative attitude towards it because it is alot of work for no pay. That is until last Friday and Saturday. I was able to walk through the Gateway and look at all what my wife had put together. I was very proud of my wife and needed to congratulate her by taking her to Typhoon and getting her her favorite dish, The Evil Jungle Princess. Here are some pictures of the artists creations. Remember, these are chalk.
This one was the winner
My personal favorite, The Great Duku Tree
Some weird mermaid
And I said, "What about Breakfast at Tiffany's?" she said, "I think I remember the film and as I recall I think we both kind of liked it." And I said "Well thats one thing we've got."
Pretty amazing right? So if you see my wife, congratulate her, cause she did amazing!
The Gap

1 comment:

  1. Yes....pretty amazing art, and pretty amazing gal.

    Congrats!

    (Smiling about the "Breakfast at Tiffany's" part....)

    ReplyDelete