Friday, February 10, 2012

Who's on first?


Alright Team, time for an update with the Davis’ 

First things first
Elizabeth Smart is engaged.



And now for the main event,
We are having a 

GIRL!

Here is a picture of our Baby Girl


She and the mother are very healthy.  I’ll tell ya, Baby Girl is very active.  She is moving constantly.  

Since I am updating the blog, I get to post my favorite names.  I wanna go back.  I get to post my favorite names, and these do not represent Ness’ names at all.  I wanna go back.  I get to post my favorite names, and these do not represent Ness’ names at all, but I still love her names.

My top names right now are

Megan
MacKenzie
Erin
Morgan
Kate

 (Megan being first, then no particular order after that)

I love the middle name Mae, but am having a hard time finding a first name to go with it.  

With Baby coming along, we are required to move.  Our little box is too small to house another human being, no matter how small.  We wanted to get out of the city, but we couldn’t decide if we wanted to go North or South.  We had a couple places in Bountiful that didn’t work out the way we wanted to.  
One was next to Trey and Sara, but the people were house hunting, and that left too much uncertainty in the air.  We also found a place right near Millcreek Jr. High that was solid…except for a small kitchen (we are looking for a bigger on since ours now can only hold one person at a time and can barley have the oven open), no dishwasher (after two years and a baby on the way, we are ready for one), and there was carpet in the kitchen and bathroom.  Yeah…that makes me wanna cuddle up with Baby on the floor…. rubbing your face all over the bathroom carpet… where you don’t know how many times the toilet has overflowed…

did you just somewhat gag as well? 

These sound like small things, but it was enough to sway us to continue looking. 

Ness found a place around 39th and Highland that she kept feeling prompted to go back and look at.  We scheduled a visit and both loved it!  It is close to family, close to Ness’ work (she is contemplating subbing for Carden), and there is a bus route that goes right through the U and then past my work.  (Yes, I live on public transportation if you were wondering)  So sorry Liz and Trey, but we have decided to go South.  

We are so excited to have a bigger place! And to decorate it.  (any decorating tips, we would welcome them with open arms…Liz) We are planning on moving in over Presidents weekend.  Now that we have space, we welcome any and all visitors.  

I am gonna stop before it gets too long.     

Boom

-The Gap

2 comments:

  1. first of all, thanks for the E. Smart update.
    second, i promise i'll get over it eventually. you guys movingsouth. but it might take me a min or two.
    third, we will come visit. as soon as you invite us! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Phil, now we're going to have to have our zip line going into some stranger's basement.

    ReplyDelete