Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yep, we're alive...

Hey guys, sorry we have been gone for the past few weeks.  We got home from Europe and I guess that meant "real" life had to start back up...aka work and school...aka boring!  Just kidding, but we have been very busy lately!

Here is what we have been up to:
I (Ness) started a new school year!  I have the best class and they are so dang cute.  Today one student told me my belt felt like a gecko...I love them.

Bradford started school and is rockin' it.  He also got a new Maryland Jersey which he will not take off.

We (well Bradford's mom) found the BEST new ice cream.  It is by Smith's Private Selection brand and it is called something like, "Sea salt and caramel truffles."  Amazing.  Please go to your local Smiths Marketplace and pick some up.

Tomorrow we are going to dinner with my friends for Linds' birthday (Happy Birthday Linds!!)  We are excited.

Saturday is the big showdown...I have decided to root for blue, Bradford however has chosen red.  This could put a damper on the marriage.  Just kidding, we love the Aggies most.

Remember how I am obsessed with Taylor Swift?  I still am.  Her concert is in a week and a half...whatever though.

Next week is finally almost here.  TV time at our house is back.  Glee, Modern Family, 30 Rock, and maybe The Office.  We'll give that one a try to see if it lives up to our standards.  P.S. I feel guilty about watching Glee.  I just have to make sure that's out there.  I still watch it though.  Like the Office, we'll see how this season goes.

We are very excited for Hawaii.  November cannot get here soon enough!

Bradford just went to Texas for the BYU game with the boys.  That meant a lot of meat eatin', football watchin', and anything else "boyish" you can think of.  He had a good time.  I spent the weekend with Natalie up at Bradford's moms house.  We played a lot of Hangin' with Friends, had a crafty Saturday, and did a whole bunch of relaxing.  Great weekend for both of us.  Glad he is home though.

FIFA SOCCER.  That's all I have to say about that.  Well...let's just say things get intense and we are about to be on the top of our game!

Sunday is our 1 1/2 year anniversary.  Time FLIES!

Right now, I sleep with three pillows...my allergies are so bad!  Bradford makes fun of me, but I sleep great!

I need a new book.  I LOVED "The Help."  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bradford is owning at Halo right now.  I don't like Halo anymore.  Bradford got our xbox level too high so now I just get worked.  He gets to play one Halo game after he finishes an hour of studying...Can you tell I'm a teacher?

The best picture in our marriage thus far.  

This picture is of all us kids in Powell.  It's too funny not to post.  Enjoy!

Ok, that's all I have to update right now.  Life is GREAT, we are HAPPY, and Fall is our FAVORITE season.  Bye!

Jenessa

2 comments:

  1. Life sounds awesome! I've been wanting to read the help forever. It'll be done this year. A new goal as of 2 seconds ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read "I am Number Four"? Well, it's sequel "The Power of Six" just came out. They are both top notch books. Although I couldn't put them down. I started "The Power of Six" when we got home from church on Sunday afternoon and I finished it that night. I might need to read it again, just to make sure I didn't miss anything!! ;)

    ReplyDelete