Thursday, September 16, 2010

This is us... on our Wedding Day.

Our day... March 19... 6 months ago...


I love our pictures of our day. I know this might sound vain, but I am a bit obsessed with them right now. Because of this, I decided I needed to share them. It was a sunny/rainy/snowy day and it was fabulous. I'm sorry for the picture overload, but I couldn't resist. Our photographer was Haley Miller and you can check out her adorable blog here. She is an incredible artist and her blog is so much fun to look through, so check it out! Anyways, here is part of our wedding day via the camera lens:















2 comments:

  1. hi im obsessed with them too. especially the kissing in the rain one.

    dont worry, this is liz.. jk its zach..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful and you guys are adorable...seriously I just got tears in my eyes. I love wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete