Monday, November 22, 2010

Cute Wife


To start off, my cute wife loves sleep.
Loves it.
When 10:30 rolls around, wife is ready for bed.

A short time ago my buds and I went to the Rocket Summer concert for BNO with the D-7 (Boys Night Out, Destructive Seven) I've had boys nights before, but this one was different. I went to the concert (which was really good by the way) and we had a joyous time. But when 10:30/11 rolled around, I started missing wife like crazy. I knew when the concert would be over she would be asleep however. But I still wanted to get home to her so bad. I kept hoping that Bryce would stop playing and end the concert already so that I can hurry and get home. Once it ended, my buddies took me home and I sprinted up to our apartment around midnight. I opened the door to my cute wife laying on the couch waiting for me. As fun as the concert was, coming home to a wife waiting for me topped the concert by a long shot.

Now I know why people get married.

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this post. So great. This is why Derek doesn't go to concerts, cause he knows he will miss me too much. Jk. But seriously, marriage is the greatest thing of all time. We should find out who invented it and write them thank you notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um ok... I know I am a softy, but this little post just melted my heart and I possibly got a little choked up. But I sure do love you two fools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay that was adorable. I can't resist commenting. You guys are made for each other.

    ReplyDelete