Sunday, August 22, 2010

Aug 22!




The Gap is back in the house! It has been way too long since my last post. August 22 has been a big day in the history of my past. Actually just in the past 3 years, but with how it has gone these past 3 years, I am assuming it has happened ever since I was born.

Like this for example, this probably happened on August 22nd. As you can see, this has impacted my life in more than one way.
But the main two things have happened on this day that stick out in my mind. On August 22, 2007 I went through the Bountiful Temple for the first time. Pretty big day in my life. (PS Nessy is asleep on the couch next to me watching Marley and Me. She looks so cute and cuddly.) So that day always sticks out. Then, the next August 22, 2008. I was in Fayetteville, Arkansas with Elder Jurgensmeier. Fayetteville is just a sweet town in its self so that made the day sweet. That was probably the day when we went to a Razorback basketball game.
This definitely wasn't Aug 22 but it was on my mission which is kind of like Aug 22. That is the sharp Elder Begay.
But the most recent Aug 22, 2009 was a big day for Jenessa and I. It is when THIS happened...
Ok so it turns out this picture is kind of small, and some how my font got changed to blue...
This was also the first day I met my newest/first nephew Zach! What a stud. So this day has a lot of meaning for me if you haven't noticed. And to make this day special this year we are going to Grandma T's for dinner, and then out for games at my dads as a departing party for my sister Emily who will be taking off to BYU this week. Now, It is time to go finish Marley and Me with my Nessy. Glad I could finally post.
The Gap


No comments:

Post a Comment